Welcome to Bear Feet in Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains!
Click here for a Youtube Video of our cabin: A Video Tour of Bear Feet
Cross over the enchanting covered bridge to your Smoky Mountain Log Cabin Vacation!
Bear Feet is a lovely log cabin loaded with character, unique features and cabin inspired collections! With beautiful views and its charming mountain decor, it is a perfect place to experience the Great Smoky Mountains!
Grill and dine outdoors on our main level, relax in your private hot tub on the lower level, or gaze up at the stars on the observation deck. The views from our three levels of balconies are fantastic!
Enjoy a game of billiards in the loft, relax in the comfortable downstairs living room, or gather around the large dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped for creating a feast!
With three bedrooms, Bear Feet has lots of room to sleep up to 6 adults in the bedrooms and 4 additional youngsters on the natural log futon easybeds.
We want our cabin to be a wonderful part of your vacation! Designed with your vacation in mind, our cabin provides luxurious amenities for your comfort, is charmingly furnished, and is decorated with local artwork and mountain themes. Below are some of the amenities included:
- Wireless high speed internet WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen, beautifully updated with new appliances!
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat
- High quality bed linens and towels provided
- Natural gas BBQ grill
- Covered outdoor dining table
- Flat screen HDTVs
- Roku Streaming TVs with Premium Apps
- Full size washer/dryer
- Two Seasonal Fireplaces
- Two Seasonal Resort Swimming Pools, Playground, & Pavilion
- Private Hot Tub on lower deck for your relaxation and enjoyment. Hot tub is available for use all year long!